Meet our team
Corporate & Social Responsibility
Your decision to choose NKTS to support your training needs has reached beyond simply securing high quality training. NKTS is a not-for-profit training provider, managed by Medway Voluntary Action (MVA). Bookings you have made through NKTS in 2016 have helped MVA to support and empower the voluntary and community sector, and the people that they serve.
In 2016, MVA:
- Met with over 60 small local organisations to provide support on a range of issues; from social enterprise start-up, securing funding to enable continued service delivery and providing Trustee and Governance support.
- Supported activities aimed at pro-actively preventing Child Sexual Exploitation in Medway.
- Secured funding to provide support for parents in one of the most deprived areas in Medway
- Shared best practice, advice, news and support that continues to be digitally accessed by over 4,000 users each quarter.
- Organised events, attended by representatives across the sector, on specialist subjects such as Lottery Heritage, Social Enterprise, Role of Trustees and Commissioning.
So thank you for considering training with NKTS and for helping you local community.
We offer nationally recognised qualifications for many of our courses. For accredited courses, learners will receive recognition of their achievements assessed against nationally defined standards.