Early Help Area Group Meeting – June 201709-Jun-2017
An Early Area Group Meeting is being held in Walderslade, Chatham, to help raise awareness and provide updates relating to local issues.
The role of the Early Help Area Groups is to inform the Early Help Strategic group in its decisions around practice, partnership working and commissioning priorities.
The Early Help Area Groups set out to achieve the following objectives:
- Improve outcomes for Children and families
- Promote the increased use of CAF/Early Help Area in the partnership area
- Provide joint working opportunities
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the resources and other services that exist in the communities
- Inform and support best practice
- Create data mapping that identifies hot spots and areas of good practice
Area Meetings are held 3 to 4 times a year, and this season sees the Group Meeting for the Chatham Central, Rochester South & East, Horsted & Walderslade and the River Ward.
This meeting is an opportunity for agencies working or supporting families in the area to work together, giving them the opportunity talk about what is working well in the area, where there are gaps in services and what support is available.
The next Area Meeting is being held on 14th June 2017 at 2pm at St Philip & St James church Hall in Walderslade: There are further meetings scheduled later in the year and Early Area Group would welcome any offers for venues for these events.
Various agencies are welcome to attend; including those who work in mental health, family support, police, health, schools, church organisations; or anyone who supports or provides a service to families or communities.
For more information, or to express an interest, you can contact Lisa Rushton , The Early Help Co-Ordinator, by email at email@example.com .