Local Community Projects Fund from Greggs Foundation07-Jan-2019
Greggs Foundation’s Local Community Projects Fund helps organisations based in local communities to deliver projects or provide equipment to people in need at the heart of local community.
Grants of up to £2,000 are available for not-for-profit organisations based in local communities to deliver projects or provide equipment to people in need.
The funding is available for projects that improve resilience within a community of interest, and this could include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks.
The Foundation is especially interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting the community of interest; this would include people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Isolated older people
- Other individuals that show significant need
Greggs Foundation asks that applicants should be able to show improvements against performance targets which include:
- Beneficiaries having decreased social isolation
- Beneficiaries reporting improved health and wellbeing, or improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- Beneficiaries having improved life skills or improved opportunities
The deadline for this season is 28th February 2019, with further rounds to be announced later in the year.