Lots More to Offer – Build Better Opportunities from Social Enterprise Kent03-Oct-2017
Social Enterprise Kent is running a programme aimed at helping older people get jobs in Kent, Medway and East Sussex.
Lots More to Offer is a new project being delivered by Social Enterprise Kent (SEK). Working in partnership with Sussex Community Development Association, Swale CVS, and Action for Communities in Rural Kent; and funded by Big Lottery and European Social Fund; the project is designed specifically to help people who are 45 years and older get jobs in the Medway, Kent, and East Sussex area.
The program offers a range of services including:
- A dedicated Employment Support Adviser to work with you
- Support for writing and updating your CV
- Job searching techniques
- Training and Upskilling
- Preparation for an interview
- Support with getting into Self Employment
- Support with motivation and confidence levels
To be eligible and get help from the Lots More to Offer project, you will be over 45 years of age and living in the Kent, Medway or East Sussex area.