Health and Safety is important for staff, customers and a necessity for any job holder; it is everyone’s responsibility. The reputation of your organisation and the safety of your customers depend on it. If your business is unsafe, accidents will occur and the morale and productivity of your workforce will decrease. The learning outcomes for this course are identical– whether you opt to have this course accredited or not.
What you can expect to learn
• Accidents and ill health; Slips, trips and falls; First aid
• Health and safety law; risk assessment
• Hazardous substances; personal protective equipment; manual handling
• Workplace health, safety and welfare
• Fire prevention; work equipment and electricity
• Occupational health and noise
• Ergonomics and work station design
£60+VAT (Voluntary & Public Sector) £120+VAT (Private Sector) Additional Course Fees: This course can be accredited with the Awarding Body. If you wish to opt in, there is an additional fee of £19.50+VAT per person required.
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB