Assertiveness training provides individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to communicate more confidently and effectively, using assertive behaviour techniques. The course provides participants with the opportunity to work on their own personal and work situations, where they want to be more assertive. Delegates leave the training equipped with some effective, practiced strategies for achieving a more successful outcome.
What you can expect to learn
• What is & isn’t assertiveness,
• Skills needed to be assertive?
• What are the benefits of being an assertive communicator?
• Consider the four Approaches to Communication
• What are Assertive Rights?
• Responding Assertively to Criticism
• Dealing with Destructive Criticism
£22 (Both sectors)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB