A brief overview of the issues relating to CSE and actions that can be taken to help mitigate the risk locally.
What you can expect to learn
• To understand what CSE is
• Identify vulnerability and risk factors
• Understand processes that are relevant to CSE
• To have a basic level of understanding around legislation
• Identify how agencies can collaborate to mitigate risk
£17 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £26 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB