Learners MUST have attended the Mental Capacity Act training before attending this course.
Learners will understand the Act and the key terms. They will be able to identify and define the difference between ‘Restriction’ and ‘Deprivation’ of liberty and the required forms that need to be completed.
What you can expect to learn
• Key responsibilities in Deprivation of Liberty
• Deprivation of liberty safeguards’ key Terms
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of MA’s & SB
• Identify and define difference between ‘Restriction’ and ‘Deprivation’ of liberty
• Required forms for DoLs
• Define roles and responsibilities after ‘authorisation’
• Draw up action plan
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB