Learners MUST have attended the Mental Capacity Act training before attending this course.
Learners will understand the Act and the key terms. They will be able to identify and define the difference between ‘Restriction’ and ‘Deprivation’ of liberty and the required forms that need to be completed.
What you can expect to learn
• Key responsibilities in Deprivation of Liberty
• Deprivation of liberty safeguards’ key Terms
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of MA’s & SB
• Identify and define difference between ‘Restriction’ and ‘Deprivation’ of liberty
• Required forms for DoLs
• Define roles and responsibilities after ‘authorisation’
• Draw up action plan
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB