Aimed at improving your ability to respond to tenders and create more effective bids. This one day course will help you develop processes and skills for your organisation to more effectively engage in the commissioning process.
What you can expect to learn
• Understand the purpose of the tender document and service specification
• Evaluate the use of tender documents and service specifications in the commissioning process
• Examine the elements of a tender or service specification
• Understanding the role of targets and KPIs
• Know how to manage the tender process and award of contract
• Identify and plan a time line and risk log for the tendering process
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB