This course will deliver the essential basic first Aid skills to enable to learners to deal with emergency situations involving injuries or illness. This course is designed to show attendees the responsibilities of a first aider, how to assess for danger, how to check for responsiveness in a casualty and the need to seek help at an early stage.
What you can expect to learn
- To act safely, promptly and effectively in emergencies.
- To have an understanding of basic first aid procedures.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to manage bleeding and choking.
- Be able to carry out resuscitation and understand the management of an unconscious casualty.
- To recognise the symptoms of shock and understand the treatment.
£22 (Both sectors)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB