This course will deliver the essential basic first Aid skills to enable to learners to deal with emergency situations involving injuries or illness. This course is designed to show attendees the responsibilities of a first aider, how to assess for danger, how to check for responsiveness in a casualty and the need to seek help at an early stage.
What you can expect to learn
- To act safely, promptly and effectively in emergencies.
- To have an understanding of basic first aid procedures.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to manage bleeding and choking.
- Be able to carry out resuscitation and understand the management of an unconscious casualty.
- To recognise the symptoms of shock and understand the treatment.
£22 (Both sectors)
To be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB