Community and organisational resilience is fundamental to being able to adapt, thrive and remain sustainable – and 2020 (and likely much of 2021) certainly delivered many opportunities for this to be tested!
Resilience isn’t just about dealing with a crisis but being prepared for big changes. This refers to changes influencing the way communities work and might affect your mission, cause or the people you support.
This is a two part training course and attending Session 1 will help learners to get the most out of Session 2.
In Part 1 you will explore the principles and models related to resilience, stress and sustainability.
PLEASE INDICATE WHEN COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE BOOKED ONTO BOTH SESSIONS (There's no need to complete two separate forms for each session)
What you can expect to learn
• Overview of the Mental health ‘landscape’
• Define what is meant by resilience
• Understand the difference between resilience and stress
• Recognise several resiliency frameworks to support your community
• Explore how you can create a more resilient community
Discounted fee of £17.50 (+VAT) for Medway VCS organisations and groups
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB