Course aims to provide current information on living with ADHD, the various types of disorders and their characteristics. It will also explore the history, stigma and the changes in diagnosis throughout the years as well as provide a framework of how to live and work with well with a personality disorder.
What you can expect to learn
• Learners will be able to define the term ADHD correctly, use accepted terminology and differentiate them from other needs (ADD).
• Learners will show understanding of history, stigma and how the diagnosis process has changed throughout the years.
• Learners will be able to identify the disorder, its key symptoms from childhood into adulthood.
• Learners will be provided with a framework of how to work and live with people living with ADHD (including medication provision).
• Learners will be able to identify key and up-to-date changes in legislation.
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB