Course aims to provide current information on living with ADHD, the various types of disorders and their characteristics. It will also explore the history, stigma and the changes in diagnosis throughout the years as well as provide a framework of how to live and work with well with a personality disorder.
What you can expect to learn
• Learners will be able to define the term ADHD correctly, use accepted terminology and differentiate them from other needs (ADD).
• Learners will show understanding of history, stigma and how the diagnosis process has changed throughout the years.
• Learners will be able to identify the disorder, its key symptoms from childhood into adulthood.
• Learners will be provided with a framework of how to work and live with people living with ADHD (including medication provision).
• Learners will be able to identify key and up-to-date changes in legislation.
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list. As soon as we have the number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB