Learners who complete the course will be in a position to ensure their practice will keep them safe when lone working. It also gives guidance for everyone when out and about on our own whether at work or not.
What you can expect to learn
• Understand organisational policy and procedures of lone working
• Understand the importance of risk assessment
• Procedures to follow when attending external visits
• Simple procedures that help promote personal safety
• Practical things that we can do, should an incident occur
• De-escalation and defusing techniques
• Reporting and recording
• The effective use of personal alarms
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB