This one day course will enable you to increase the benefits of your volunteer programme. You will be able to review your organisation’s existing practice in managing volunteers, identify and consolidate areas of positive practice and identify and consider ways to manage areas of potential risk.
What you can expect to learn
• Understand some of the key differences between managing volunteers and paid staff
• Give examples of good practice in managing volunteers
• Explain how good volunteer management can increase the benefits of voluntary input
• Identify the risks associated with a lack of appropriate management of volunteers, and the tools which can be used to mitigate those risks
• Review their own and their organisation’s practices in volunteer management and create action plans to further develop them
£60+VAT (Voluntary & Public Sector) £120+VAT (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB