1 in 4 people will have mental illness at some point in their lives. Recognising and understanding mental illness is key in today’s busy workplace. This course is designed to develop learners personally, as well as developing their skills regarding mental health issues.
This is a two day course so learners are required to attend BOTH days.
What you can expect to learn
• To preserve life when a person may be a danger to themselves or to others
• Provide help to prevent the mental health issues turning into a more serious state
• Promote the recovery of good mental health
• Provide comfort to a person experiencing a mental health problem
• Raise awareness of mental health issues in the community
• Reduce stigma and discrimination
£45 (Both sectors)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list. As soon as we have the number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB