This one-day session has been designed to support anyone experiencing mild/moderate mental health, and to build emotional resiliency in individuals. It aims to provide awareness and skills to support people to achieve a more balanced perspective; and to develop their sense of ‘self’ and personal strategies for building mental resilience.
What you can expect to learn
• Exploring mental ‘wellbeing’
• Recognising the importance of ‘balance’ and identifying how to focus effort (‘wheel of life’)
• Understanding ‘Self’ (Skills, Strengths, Motivators)
• Managing Change and Transition
• Building Coping Strategies & ability to respond positively to pressures
• Creating a Supportive Network
• Developing skills and techniques to encourage long-term change
£60+VAT (Voluntary & Public Sector) £120+VAT (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB