This one-day session has been designed to support anyone experiencing mild/moderate mental health, and to build emotional resiliency in individuals. It aims to provide awareness and skills to support people to achieve a more balanced perspective; and to develop their sense of ‘self’ and personal strategies for building mental resilience.
What you can expect to learn
• Exploring mental ‘wellbeing’
• Recognising the importance of ‘balance’ and identifying how to focus effort (‘wheel of life’)
• Understanding ‘Self’ (Skills, Strengths, Motivators)
• Managing Change and Transition
• Building Coping Strategies & ability to respond positively to pressures
• Creating a Supportive Network
• Developing skills and techniques to encourage long-term change
£65 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £120 (Private Sector)
To be confirmed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB