Providing awareness regarding living with psychosis and personality disorders, the various types of disorders and their characteristics - alongside building a framework of how to live and work with well with a personality disorder.
What you can expect to learn
• Ability to define the term Personality Disorder correctly, use accepted terminology and differentiate them from other needs.
• Understanding of history, stigma and how the diagnosis process has changed.
• Ability to identify the many personality disorders and their key symptoms.
• A framework of how to work and live with people living with a personality disorder.
• Key and up-to-date changes in legislation.
£45 (Voluntary & Public Sector) £90 (Private Sector)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and be added to a waiting list. As soon as we have the number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB