The aim of the session is to provide you with an introduction to safeguarding children and young people in England. This course includes identifying the role of safeguarding children and defining the age of a child for safeguarding purposes. The course also looks at what a “child in need” is and to define the term “child abuse”. You will also learn why children and young people must be protected.
What you can expect to learn
• Categories & indicators of abuse
• Common sites of accidental injury
• Effects of Domestic Abuse on Children
• Risks with internet & Social Network
• Confidentiality & Disclosures
• Role and responsibility to reporting
£22 (Both sectors)
To enable us to offer low cost and excellent value training, this course is scheduled based on the level of demand. Please email email@example.com if you would like to register your interest and be added to our on- demand system . As soon as we have the required number of enquiries we will schedule another date and be in contact with the details.
Medway Voluntary Action 5A New Rd Ave Chatham ME4 6BB