VCS Leaders Forum Guidelines
This group is moderated by MVA on behalf of the VCE Leaders Group.
To contact the team, you can call on 01634 812 850 & a member of the team will do their best to help you.
MVA reserves the right to remove posts that are:
- Using abusive/ obscene language/ rude gestures or otherwise offensive
- Disrespectful to others & their opinions.
- Posts that you do not have the rights & isn’t yours to post.
- Fraudulent, deceptive/ misleading
- In violation of any law/ regulation
- Suggestive of new products or advertising ideas
- Directly reproducing any MVA or VCE Leaders group content
Any posts found to be in violation of any of the above will be taken down. We won't allow any forms of hate speech (personal attacks, profanity, racism, etc.), or SPAM comments and this content will be deleted immediately. If an individual continues to violate this policy, we reserve the right to block individuals from posting to this forum.
If you, as a member of this group, would like to report a post, you can report this to us at MVA.
If you report a post to us and we decide the post is inappropriate, we will:
-Delete the post and message the person to explain why it has been deleted
-Delete the post and block the member who created the post after messaging the person to explain why they have been deleted.
To report something you see in a group:
Find the post you want to report and screen shot if possible. Email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admin may or may not choose to remove the post or block the person who shared the post depending on each individual situation.